HR Certification Institute (HRCI) is very excited about the alliance with The Employers’ Association. HRCI’s PHR, SPHR and GPHR are the only accredited general HR certifications and continue to be the gold standard for the HR profession.
Through the alliance with HRCI, The Employers’ Association members’ employees receive:
- A discount of $50 on an HRCI certification exam
- HRCI Certificants receive up to twelve (12) Recertification Credits over three years including three (3) credit hours per full year of membership, to a maximum of (9) credit hours under the Membership category and an additional three (3) business credit hours (1 per year for SPHR’s or HRMP’s) under the Continuing Education category. If the HR professional’s credential does not require business credit, (PHR, GPHR, CA or HRBP) the credit type will default to HR general credit.
- HRCI has a dedicated Recertification Concierge to assist with all recertification questions.
The alliance leverages our vision to support our members to maximize workforce performance and HRCI’s mission to develop and deliver the highest quality certification programs that contribute to the continued improvement of individual and organizational performance.
In an effort to better help our member employees keep a record of their HRCI/SHRM credits, the EA is now tracking this information electronically for EA members who attend EA events. We are offering this service free of charge as a membership benefit for our members.
HRCI has several webinars available to learn more about certification and recertification!
- Value of Certification (aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR): Discover how HRCI certification can improve your career and learn more about the certification process.
- What to Expect on Exam Day: explains what will occur the day the you will take your test.
- Recertification: Easier than Ever in 2016 : a great resource for any HRCI certified professional to learn about the new changes to the recertification program.
- Recertification: It’s Easier than You Think : an overview of the entire recertification process.
For more information:
- Contact: Bob Bethel at Bob.Bethel@TheEA.org or at 419.893.3000 ext. 216
- Click the links below:
*For those who do not meet the criteria for a PHR/SHPR certification, HRCI has created the aPHR certification!
For more information about this certification and the process to achieve this, please click the links below or contact: Bob Bethel at Bob.Bethel@TheEA.org or at 419.893.3000 ext. 216.