The Employers’ Association is pleased to announce a new and exciting partnership with Sun Life Financial to offer members exclusive access to a Group Dental plan. Sun Life Financial is a leader in the Group Dental market offering flexible plan options, access to a national provider network, and tools that allow members to make the most of their insurance.
Some key advantages of the Sun Life Financial Group Dental offering include:
- 5% savings from the previous EA dental carrier.
- More plan options! Members can choose from set plan designs or customize a plan to fit one’s needs.
- Association rating: All policies are renewed together providing consistency and pricing stability across the association.
- Access to one of the strongest dental networks in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
With over 120,000 unique dentists, the Sun Life Financial PPO Dental Network gives your employees access to more in-network dentists, helping them reduce out-of-pocket costs for covered procedures and treatments. Sun Life Financial also realizes that no matter how large the current network is nationally, it doesn’t help your employees if their dentists are not in network. Sun Life Financial has developed a program to recruit the dentists that matter the most to your employees… giving you and them another reason to smile.
The Employers’ Association is pleased to bring you these valuable benefit options! Should you have any questions on the new Sun Life Financial Group Dental options, or would like to further discuss the additional benefit offerings and enrollment solutions that are available, please contact your broker or Jennifer Bennett at email@example.com.
- Children’s Oral Health – a basic overview of why it is important
- COVID-19 and Oral Health
- Dental Health Facts
- Find a Dentist
- How to Find your Dental ID Card
- How to Manage Your Benefits Online
- Were you offered a lower medical rate for adding dental?
- Member Services Contact Information
- Sun Life Dental Network Flyer
- Tips for Using Your Dental Plan
The Employers’ Association has also teamed up with Superior Vision to provide Vision Insurance Benefits. Superior Vision offers high-level customer service, as well as, expertise in the vision market.
For more information, please contact an EA member insurance broker or:
Bob Bethel at bob.bethel@TheEA.org or 419-893-3000 ext. 216