Save significantly on your workers’ compensation premium by joining the The Employer’s Association workers’ compensation program administered by CareWorksComp. We partner with CareWorksComp to deliver the most significant cost savings to our members. CareWorksComp embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. The EA and CareWorksComp can analyze your company to determine the BEST workers’ compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating – CareWorksComp’s group rating program is the only plan endorsed by the Employers’ Association. In 2011 the program’s estimated return on investment averaged 1,278%.
- Group Retrospective Rating – This program offers premium savings projected as high as 60% and can be a great alternative for companies unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating.
- Deductible Program – This program offers discounts on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- 100% EM Cap – Companies becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Other Alternative Rating & Discount Programs – Drug-Free Safety Program, One Claim Program, Safety Council, Salary Continuation, $15K Medical Only Deductible and others.
- Self Insurance – Companies pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. CareWorksComp serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator.
As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorksComp has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate – one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you.
Questions? Contact CareWorksComps’ Cordell Walton, at 614.827.0398 or email@example.com.
For AC -3 application form – click here!
Click below for more articles and information:
March 2019 Newsletter
BWC’s New Method for Determining Successorship
CWC Legislative Update Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
FY19 Group Rating Accountability Letter
General Facts for Scheduled Payments (future dating)
Group Rating Accountability Letter
Group Retrospective Rating Program: An Alternative Savings Option
Handicap Article – March 2017
Incident Document Checklist/Action Items
Manual Classification Changes Coming to Transportation Industry
More information: Third Billion Back
OSHA Log Submission Services Flyer
Payroll True Up Article
Press Release – BWC’s Other States Coverage
Press Release: BWC proposes another $1 billion workers’ Compensation rebate