The EA’s HR Consulting service features experienced HR professionals that focus specifically on providing you with “what you need, when you need it.” In other words, we can provide staff to help you with anything from day-to-day HR functions to long-term projects and analysis.
Designed to provide you with flexibility, efficiency and a proven return on investment, EA’s HR Consulting is customizable to meet the needs of your organization. EA staff offers an immediate, affordable solution to your HR challenges and are available for projects, temporary assignments, coaching and comprehensive HR outsourcing.
What can We Help You With Today?
HR Temporary Assignments
HR continuity during leaves of absence or transitions. This can also be used to supplement existing staff in situations where you need additional short-term HR support, such as:
- Fill-in during maternity leave
- Fill-in during transition between employees
- Expansions, reorganizations or downsizing
- Starting up an HR department
How this helps you:
You’ll be protecting your organization from compliance and employment law violations that could result from a lapse in the HR function
- You’ll avoid overburdening current staff and negatively impacting operations
- You’ll rest easier knowing your managers and employees have a trusted on-site resource when HR issues arise
Designed to handle larger, long term tasks or specific job functions, such as:
- Full responsibility for managing the HR function of the company
- Responsibility for a specific HR function like recruiting, compensation and benefits, etc.
How this helps you:
You’ll have an expert HR professional at your workplace to help improve personnel processes, protect your organization from compliance or employment law violations and impact your business results
- You’ll add all the advantages of an HR department without additional payroll costs
- You’ll gain a fresh perspective and expert advice on how to structure HR programs and HR tools from an organization you know you can trust
We can provide an on-site mentor/advisor for individuals from those who are new to HR or have no formal HR experience to those in higher-level management, such as:
- Newly promoted HR professional
- HR Assistant, Financial Staff or Administrative assistant assuming HR functions
- Management (HR or otherwise) accountable for strategic HR initiatives
How this helps you:
You’ll add the skills, knowledge and expertise of a senior HR professional to your organization at a fraction of the cost
- You’ll accelerate your staff’s professional growth by providing a mentor to help them understand compliance issues and teach them best practices
- You’ll have a high-level resource who can guide your key projects and formulate HR strategies
Meet the HR Consulting Staff!
Bob Bethel, SPHR, SHRM-SCP (bob.bethel@TheEA.org)
Director, HR Services
Bob’s career in human resources has led him through a number of area organizations. EA members tap into his extensive experience via our HR Hotline and by engaging him for training and consulting projects. Bob is involved in the HR Professional community as a past Director of the Ohio SHRM State Council and in the local community as a Springfield Township Trustee.
Sheila Eason, SPHR, SHRM-SCP (sheila.eason@TheEA.org)
Human Resources Consultant
Joining the EA team in 2016, Sheila has over 20 years of experience providing guidance and leadership to managers and leaders of all levels. She has broad experience in Human Resources Generalist roles with large and small companies in a variety of industries including healthcare, institutional pharmacy, market research, production, and not-for-profit organizations. Her extensive experience includes employee relations, talent acquisition, talent management, training, and compliance issues. She has experience leading HR initiatives including policy design, recruiting, compliance reporting, performance management, HRIS implementations, and training and development.
Prior to joining The EA Team, Sheila held senior human resources management positions for The Toledo Clinic and Heartland Healthcare Services and progressive HR leadership roles at TNS NFO.
As a member of The EA Team, Sheila handles various client projects including handbook review and development, On-Site and Seminar training, job analysis, job description development, HR Audits, coaching, workplace investigations, recruiting, and responding to the HR Hotline calls.
Sheila earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Masters of Organization Development from Bowling Green State University. She is certified as a SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management. She serves as the 2017 President Elect for the Northwest Ohio Human Resource Association (NOHRA).