Harbor EAP, based in Toledo OH, provides solution-focused behavioral health services and employer consultation on a wide range of workplace issues impacting employee and organizational well-being and performance.
- Flexible EAP service models
- Legal/Financial Wellness Resources
- HR/Manager Consultation
- Crisis and Critical Incident Consultation
- Formal/Mandatory Referrals
- Onsite Intervention and Resiliency Support
- Compliance and Development Trainings, including DFSP, Reasonable Suspicion,
- Workplace Diversity/Harassment, Team Dynamics, Conflict Resolution, Resiliency, and more!
Harbor EAP provides a regionally staffed and national affiliate model, for convenient access to EAP throughout Ohio, Michigan, and across the U.S.
If your organization is considering an EAP program, is in need of onsite training including Drug-Free Safety Programming, or has a troubling workplace issue, we can help.
For more information, or to receive consultative assistance with a workplace concern or an employee performance issue: 419-475-5338 or 800-422-5338 www.harbor.org