Please review our privacy statement for a description of our privacy practices and an explanation of how we may use any personal information we collect on this website.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The technology and content provided on this website are owned by or licensed to EA and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. EA and its licensors, suppliers and independent contractors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. Please see notices on individual referenced sites, products and services for additional notices and information. The copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site and referenced sites are trademarks of EA and/or its licensors, suppliers and independent contractors.
By offering this website for use, we provide you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, with or without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, EA does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally any of the content, information, or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law. Please note that EA is not a consumer reporting agency, and you will not use any of the content, information, or services on this website as a factor in establishing a consumer’s eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, for employment purposes, or for any other purpose authorized under section 1681b of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C.A. Â§ 1681b;
- you will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on this website;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this site you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof without EA’s prior written consent, or except as otherwise permitted on this site;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without EA’s prior written consent;
- you will not make any use of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this website without EA’s prior written consent;
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website or the content, information, or services on this website without EA’s prior written consent;
- you will not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- you will not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services, or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without EA’s prior written permission; and you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EA PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE, AND ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS PROVIDE THEIR REFERENCED WEBSITES, “AS IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, EA.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA;
- VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER UNDESIRABLE DATA OR SOFTWARE, AND/ OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., HACKERS) MAY ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO AND DAMAGE YOUR DATA, WEBSITES, COMPUTERS, OR NETWORKS. NEITHER EA NOR ANY LICENSOR, SUPPLIER OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES. USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY REFERENCED SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL EA OR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR
- INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT EA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY CLAIM(S) RELATING IN ANY WAY TO CUSTOMER’S INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESEARCH OR OTHER WORK OR TO PERFORM SUCH RESEARCH OR WORK PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, EVEN IF ASSISTED BY EA;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY CUSTOMER IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
No Legal Advice
The information and services on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. You use the content, information, and services on this website at your own risk. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. EA is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. EA makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Site. Because EA has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that EA is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. EA makes no representation or warranty as to any third party content, products or services, and you agree that EA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Registration and Account Information
Certain sections of this website may require you to register as a user or create an account. By registering or creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that EA, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, or for any other reason, and EA shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold EA and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers and independent contractors harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you. Licensors, suppliers and independent contractors shall be third party beneficiaries of these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or federal courts located in Lucas County, Ohio, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information, or services on this website, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our Home or Contact page.