Assists the VP of Wellness and the Wellness Manager(s) to promote the program to all EA members.
MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS:
- Achieves and maintains minimum employee standards as set by The Employers’ Association.
- Works with the EA Team to achieve the service goals and overall company goals as set out in the strategic plan and the annual plan.
- Completes monthly MSR goals.
- Ensures communication is always provided within 24 hours of receipt both internally and externally.
- Maintains positive relationships with EA members, broker partners and insurance partners by responding to general and specific questions related to their area of responsibility.
- Conducts sales meetings upon management request in geographic area and regularly updates the Wellness Manager(s) on the status of prospects.
- Ensures the build out of each employer group is accurate in all databases and that updates are executed monthly or upon request.
- Works efficiently with technology and insurance partners to manage employer group data and platform details.
- Provides support to employer groups efforts in achieving Level Reward incentives.
- Prepares for, schedules and conducts all core and enhanced component offerings as requested by employer groups.
- Promotes advancement of employer groups wellness culture through programming recommendations.
- Prepares for, schedules and conducts all Signature Offering sessions and wellness culture activities as requested by employer groups.
- Utilize data from reporting and/or culture survey to enhance strategic discussions and customer experience.
- Prepares and provides all necessary reporting information to employer groups as needed, in conjunction with or in place of the Wellness Assistant.
- Informs the VP of Wellness and the Wellness Manager(s) of progress for each employer group on a monthly basis and includes the Wellness Manager(s) in meetings and events as requested.
- Achieve overall customer satisfaction goal as established via yearly baseline.
- Researches and develops programming based on strategic plan objectives, under the direction of the management team.
- May include designing key program deliverables including educational sessions, wellness activities and challenges, and other program options that are cutting edge and sustainable.
- Coordinates and facilitates wellness programs, activities and educational sessions for consulting purposes as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates internal EA wellness program initiatives, as established and approved by the VP of Wellness and President.
- Conducts training of new hires as requested by the Senior Wellness Consultant(s) and/or the Wellness Manager(s).
- Assists in coordination of the Annual Wellness Conference with assigned EA Wellness and Seminar Learning team members.
- Provides assistance to and completes special projects as assigned by the VP of Wellness and the Wellness Manager(s).
- Demonstrates the highest level of Customer Service at all times with all prospective and existing EA members of the Association.
- Demonstrates an ability to complete all tasks in a timely manner.
- Adheres to the philosophy of Continuous Improvement and seeks to apply to all aspects of work performed.
- Communicates with the Wellness Manager(s) on a regular basis as to status of work, accomplishments, and projects.
- Communicates and cooperates with other managers and all associates in order to promote group success.
Work is typically performed at a desk or table, either at the EA office or at the employee’s home office, requiring use of standard office equipment. Intermittent sitting, standing and stooping; must be able to occasionally move or lift objects of no more than 30 lbs. The employee is regularly required to stand, talk or hear in person or over the telephone. This position requires the availability to work a flexible schedule and travel extensively due to requirements of employer groups. This can include local or regional travel as well as may require occasional early mornings, late evenings or overnight stays.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science, Health Promotion or equivalent experience.
- Experience in implementing, facilitating and/or managing workplace wellness programs is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with applicable PC hardware and software tools.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the use and care of all standard office machines and equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with EA members, associates, and general public.
- Ability to work independently and strong team player.
- Two to five years of wellness experience preferred.
Submit resume to: Randy Lucas – email@example.com